I’ve completed several training courses with IBA and can recommend them so much, I want to convert my whole career with them! Donna is an exceptional trainer and meeting a couple more who have a wealth of knowledge and experience, you know you are getting the every best training with IBA! The training is brilliant! Very hands on which I love and with small groups, you can really maximise your time with the trainer.
Learn the new BBGlow MTS, micro needling treatment that is taking the world by storm.
Originally from Korea the fantastic treatment has hit the UK! And we at IBA are official UK trainers accredited by ABT UK.
What is the BB Glow treatment?
It is a safe and intensive skin treatments that can improve your facial tone, smooth out small imperfections, freckles and wrinkles.
It lightens a pigmentation, reduce fine wrinkles and evens out your skin tone. The serums are worked onto the skin to brighten and treat this brightening of the skin.
Is this treatment cosmetic tattooing?
No, this is a skin care procedure, performing with a module, including:
1. The skin cleansing.
3. Serum implantation.
4. Soothing mask.
5. Light healing cream
All treatments include a kit so you are able to start straight away!
What are the products used?
The main product of the BB-Glow Procedure is a special Meso Serum.
Derma white Serums by Korean Stayve Company are the best in the market we have found however we advise you to test as many products you like and have an open mind.
The serums bring perfect immediate effect and after 3 treatment allows to achieve the glow, radiant, pore less looking skin.
These skin colour brightening ampoules have Korean Cosmetic Certificate and have 100% safe and natural ingredients.
What does the products contain?
The composition can be classified to 5 groups:
- Cosmetic solvents
- Plant Extracts
- Epidermal Growth Factor
BB Glow works by?
The treatment starts by restoring even skin tone and a radiant complexion. As it reduces melanin content in the skin, there is lesser skin discoloration to.
- Brighten dull complexion.
- Smooths uneven skin texture.
- Minimize enlarged pores.
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Boost hydration for supple, dewy skin.
- Provides instant and gradual lightening effect.
- Neutralizes free radicals.
- Reduces melanin content in skin before and after UV exposure.
- Restores even skin tone and radiant complexion.
- Reduces skin discoloration.
- Will not clog up your pores unlike applying makeup foundation or BB creams.
- Benefit is short rehabilitation.
- non-surgical method.
- low painfulness.
- quick results.
Clients who will benefit from this treatment
- Dull, unhealthy and uneven complexion
- Hypopigmentation (discoloration)
- Acne and post acne
- Pigment and age spots
- Deep age wrinkles
- Extended, large pores
- Premature wilting and flabbiness
- All skin types
What you learn in-depth sections of each chapter.
- Safe working methods
- The skin
- The benefits
- What is micro needling?
- What does micro needling do?
- Micro needling questions FAQs of clients?
- What is BBGlow
- What dose BBGlow do?
- Contra Indication
- Tool equipment and ingredients
- Introduction to treatment
- After care and advice
The starter kit includes:
- Derma-Pen can range in colour
- Modules (cartridges) sterile and disposable.
- Box of BB serums.
- Box of Meso serums.
- After care Cream
- Head band
- Application brush
- Small class bowl
- Face masks
- Sharps box
Your tutors will provide use of disposables such as gloves, hats and aprons in a range of sizes. LED lamps and clean towels. And cleansing bowls for use on the day of training.
Certificate fully accredited and manual up to U.K. industry standards you will be given a BBGlow manual and LED light therapy manual to keep. Ongoing support and aftercare from all tutors.