I’ve completed several training courses with IBA and can recommend them so much, I want to convert my whole career with them! Donna is an exceptional trainer and meeting a couple more who have a wealth of knowledge and experience, you know you are getting the every best training with IBA! The training is brilliant! Very hands on which I love and with small groups, you can really maximise your time with the trainer.
- State of the art facilities and kit
- Tutors with extensive years in the industry and fully qualified
- Continued support and aftercare
- We only teach what we are passionate about
- Highest standards of industry knowledge
- Free refresher training
- Passionately support building your new business
- Course length varies with different academies, please contact for more information regarding this.
About This Course
Our Derma Filler course are taught by a variety of our nurse practitioners with extensive experience. You will study 3 of the most popular aesthetic procedures; cheeks, lips and smile lines. You will be able to offer this aesthetic treatment immediately after course completion. This course is for non-medics and medics.
- The days vary depending on which academy you do your course with
- Again, the duration depends on the academy
- Health and safety
- Laws and regulations in your area of the UK
- F.A.C.T (First Aid for Cosmetic Therapists
- What are Dermal Fillers? It equivalents and its history
- A&P (Muscles, veins, arteries, nerves) – This manual will give run down of the face, the muscles, nerves, veins and arteries.
- Product types – Who and where to get them.
- Needle stick injuries, sharps disposal and legalities
- Hand hygiene and glove removal
- Your aseptic non-touch environment
- Dermal fillers and the treatment areas
- Aging of the skin and lips -indications of lips which you can treat effectively
- Minimising trauma to the areas receiving dermal filler
- Client consultations, medical history, informed consent
- Medicines that react with dermal fillers
- Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- Managing client expectations and any complaints
- Before and after pictures
- Facial analysis and mapping
- Injection techniques
- Trout pout and the mistakes
- Adverse events
- Dermal filler and adverse effects of different products
- Vascular compromise
- Aftercare and advise
- Business advice and costs