I’ve completed several training courses with IBA and can recommend them so much, I want to convert my whole career with them! Donna is an exceptional trainer and meeting a couple more who have a wealth of knowledge and experience, you know you are getting the every best training with IBA! The training is brilliant! Very hands on which I love and with small groups, you can really maximise your time with the trainer.
What is a Facial and Dermaplane course?
This course is for students who want to break into the skin industry.
Covering facials, we teach you to carry out a variety of full facial routines, from basic to luxury. This course currently has a 100% pass rate, and our teaching styles and techniques are designed to suit pupils of all levels and experience. This is also a great opportunity for beginners.
This course includes a dermaplane kit so you are able to start straight away!
• Health and safety related to your beauty business, treatments, equipment and insurance.
• Client care
• Anatomy and physiology
• Contra-indications, restrictions and actions to the treatments
• How to fill out and give an adequate consultation – examples will be included in your training manual
• Elements and benefits of all the aesthetic facial treatments you are shown on the day of training
• Elements and benefits of the treatments including facial cleansing, dermaplaning, serums, micro-needling, mask application, moisturising and aftercare advice
The second treatment elements and benefits include facial cleansing, dermaplaning, enzyme peel, sheet mask application, LED light therapy, moisturising and after-care advice.
How long do these treatments take?
The process in the salon ranges from 30 to 60 minutes.
How long does it last?
We recommend monthly visits to clients.
Duration: 1 day
Models: 1 will be needed on the day
Cost: £400 including kits
Cost: £200 if bringing your own kit
You will be provided on the day with disposables, gloves, salon aprons and any tools needed for the course.
Entry requirements: none
Patch testing is not required for this treatment.