I’ve completed several training courses with IBA and can recommend them so much, I want to convert my whole career with them! Donna is an exceptional trainer and meeting a couple more who have a wealth of knowledge and experience, you know you are getting the every best training with IBA! The training is brilliant! Very hands on which I love and with small groups, you can really maximise your time with the trainer.
What is a Semi-permanent and Russian volume course?
This course is for students who want to break into the lash industry.
Covering three types of method, we teach you to carry out a semi-permanent, hybrid set and Russian volume lash application. This course runs from 10am to 6pm and currently has a 100% pass rate, with teaching styles and techniques to suit all learners. This is a great opportunity for any beginner who wants to become a lash technician.
This course includes 2 training kits so you are able to start straight away!
• Health and safety related to your beauty business, treatments, equipment and insurance.
• Client care
• Contra-indications, restrictions and actions to the treatments
• How to fill out and give an adequate consultation – examples will be included in your training manual
• The benefits of providing the professional lash treatments you are shown on the day
• Lash mapping and advice
• Tips and tricks to make the treatment stand out and to help clients get the best results
• After care advice
How long do these treatments take?
The process in the salon ranges from 2 – 3 hours.
How long does it last?
We recommend 2/3 weekly lash infill visits to clients
Duration: 1 day
Models: 1 will be needed on the day
Cost: £450 including kits
Cost: £200 if bringing your own kits and products
You will be provided on the day with disposables, gloves, salon aprons and any tools and products needed for the course.
Entry requirements: none
Patch testing is not required for this treatment until on the day.