I’ve completed several training courses with IBA and can recommend them so much, I want to convert my whole career with them! Donna is an exceptional trainer and meeting a couple more who have a wealth of knowledge and experience, you know you are getting the every best training with IBA! The training is brilliant! Very hands on which I love and with small groups, you can really maximise your time with the trainer.
What is a Skin Specialist course?
This course is for students who want to break into the skin industry. Covering the most popular aesthetic facials, we teach you to carry out dermaplaning, micro-needling, chemical skin peels and mesotherapy.
This amazing course currently has a 100% pass rate and our teaching styles and techniques are designed to suit pupils of all levels and experience. Facial and skincare courses can also be added on for beginners.
All treatments include a kit so you are able to start straight away!
• Health and safety related to your beauty business, treatments, equipment and insurance.
• Client care
• Anatomy and physiology to apply for all treatments stated
• Contra-indications, restrictions and actions to the treatment
• How to fill out and give an adequate consultation – examples will be included in your training manual
• Benefits of all the aesthetic facial treatments you are shown on the day of training
• Benefits of the treatments, including facial cleansing, dermaplaning, serums, micro-needling, mask application, moisturising and aftercare advice
The second treatment elements and benefits include facial cleansing, chemical skin peel preparation and application, mesotherapy administration using the nappage technique, sheet mask application, LED light therapy, moisturising and after-care advice.
How long do these treatments take?
The process in the salon ranges from 30, 60 and 90 minutes.
How long does it last?
We recommend monthly visits to clients.
Duration: 1 day
Models: 2 will be needed on the day
Cost: £999 including kits
Cost: £699 if bringing your own kits and products
You will be provided on the day with disposables, gloves, salon aprons and any tools and products needed for the course.
Entry requirements: Level 2 in facial and skincare, Level 3 beauty, medically-trained professionals, SPMU artists.
Patch testing is not required for this treatment.