I’ve completed several training courses with IBA and can recommend them so much, I want to convert my whole career with them! Donna is an exceptional trainer and meeting a couple more who have a wealth of knowledge and experience, you know you are getting the every best training with IBA! The training is brilliant! Very hands on which I love and with small groups, you can really maximise your time with the trainer.
What is vacuum facial electronics?
This is a mechanical lymphatic drainage treatment which can be layered into a bespoke, holistic facial. The machine is electrical but no electrical current passes through the skin. Vacuum suction is ideal for deep cleansing, lymphatic drainage and eliminating congestion of the tissues.
On the course, we will cover both theory and practical application, developing your existing facial knowledge and skills.
• Health and safety related to your beauty business, equipment and insurance.
• Client care – why is this so important?
• Anatomy and physiology – what is lymph? How does lymphatic drainage benefit the skin and how does the treatment create these benefits?
• Contra indications, restrictions and actions to the treatment
• How to give an adequate consultation – examples will be included in your training manual
• The elements and benefits of the vacuum facial including cleanse, tone, vacuum suction, steam, paraffin and masks, massage and moisturise.
• Facial steps from start to finish – we will perform the full routine on your model and demonstrate paraffin wax application.
• Tips and tricks to make the treatment stand out and help clients get the best from their treatment.
• Massage – treatment steps.
• Aftercare advice.
How long does this treatment take:
The process in the salon takes 60 minutes
How long does it last:
We recommend monthly visits to clients.
Duration: One Day
Cost: £199 without kit
Cost: £350 with kit
Vacuum Starter Kit included:
Skin prep facial products, cleanser, exfoliating prep scrub, facial oil, toner and moisturisers, sponges, headband, selected face masks, skin rejuvenation machine.
You will be provided with disposables on the day, and different ranges of face masks to try.
Entry Requirements: None
Patch Testing: not required for this treatment.